Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Bells are Ringing

We went to Disneyland yesterday and they are ALL decked out for the holidays! It makes me feel all warm and cozy inside despite the fact that it was a good 75 or 80 degrees out... or maybe that's where the warmth was coming from. I'm always super excited about the holidays this time of year but even more so this time around since Paul will be off work for the entire month of December! He hasn't had a vacation in a few years minus his family leave when I had Liam. (And let's face it, that was no vacation). So my head has been filled with pictures of all the christmas movies we are going to watch, the hot chocolate we are going to consume, the lights we are going to see, the short trips we are going to take, and especially the time we are going to have together at such an important time of year!
Yesterday I asked Paul, "Don't you just love Christmas?" "Yes," he replied. "As much as I do?" I asked. "I don't think anyone loves Christmas as much as you do," he said.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I'm happy for you that Christmastime is here! Good job on the blog : )

    ReplyDelete