Liam's second birthday party took place last weekend. I'm going to type less and show more pictures but I just wanted to quickly say that I am so thankful for all of my amazing family and generous friends who love me and my family so much that they took time out of their Saturday to celebrate with us. Most everyone who came drove between 40 minutes and 1.5 hours to get to our home and I am so glad that they did. I loved seeing all of my family and friends and their adorable children and I enjoyed catching up with those I don't get to see very often. More than that, though, I feel so blessed to have so many people who care so much about Liam. He's one lucky little boy.
I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked but that's just because I was enjoying myself so much and wasn't worrying about snapping a million pictures. I have all the memories I need in my brain and I'll never forget this super fun day. As much as I am now mourning the loss of Liam's babyhood I am looking forward to watching him grow into the sweet person he is becoming.
Mickey Mouse!! That is such a great birthday theme. Love the cake. I can't believe he is 2!
ReplyDelete