Thursday, October 13, 2011

Like Father, Like Son


I am posting these pictures completely without Paul's permission so I hope he doesn't mind me blogging about him.


We went to Oak Glen on one of those few fall days we had last week and we visited the petting zoo. I knew Liam would absolutely love it but what I didn't know is that Paul would have an equally great time. I mean, we all had fun watching the kiddos feed the animals and what not but Paul was having a good time feeding the animals himself. I never realized how much he liked that kind of thing and now I know where Liam gets it from. Seriously, when we left I looked around me and realized that Paul was still in the petting zoo by himself feeding the Llamas and laughing. If he hadn't run out of food we would probably still be there.






All joking aside I really did realize that although I've been married to the man for nearly six years I had never seen this side of him because we never had a two year old son to bring it out of him. And although I had a pretty good laugh over it, I absolutely loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment