I know I always say that Fall is my favorite time of year because it paves the way for the holidays and all those cozy festivities and traditions but Springtime will always be a close second for me. I love bringing the summer dresses out and spending warm evenings outdoors. It's not yet hot enough to run the AC but the flannel sheets come off. Summer starts to peek through and pool days and beach trips start to float around in my mind. Strawberries go on sale. Liam starts requesting watermelon and Popsicles. We shop for basket fillers for the Easter bunny to bring. We sleep with the ceiling fans on. And we watch Jesus Christ Superstar far too many times. We celebrated the start of this beautiful season with a backyard BBQ complete with bonfire and s'mores.













Grilled burgers and S’mores are a great way to welcome spring. It looks like everyone enjoyed the nice weather and the food. My family’s looking forward to summer because they know it’s the season that I set up shop right by the grill. Every weekend becomes a backyard grill cookout, and 4th of July becomes a battle of who has the best recipe for burgers and steaks. Anyway, thanks for sharing, Lori!
ReplyDelete-Dominic