Sunday, June 8, 2014

30 day photo challenge

I stumbled across a 30 day photo challenge through a blog called "I Heart Faces." There is a photo prompt for each day and I believe that, technically, you are supposed to share your daily shot each day on Instagram or Facebook or wherever. I decided to just share mine here as I upload them to my computer. I must say that I have missed taking pictures every day. And I especially love having a prompt that makes me notice things around me besides just my adorable children. Like, one evening, as we walked to the park, I told Paul I was on the lookout for "texture." We ended up talking about what exactly that means and I actually took several pictures of texture we noticed around us. Particularly sewer grates, tree bark and little poky balls that had fallen from the trees. We stopped and talked about how one of the tree's trunks looked exactly like camouflage with brown and green spots. I promise you that any other day I wouldn't have looked at any if those things. It has been very fun so far. 

June 1: me (as a baby)
 
 
June 2: outdoors 
 
 
June 3: favorite color
 
 
June 4: texture
 
 
June 5: family 
 
 
June 6: clouds 
 

June 7: happy
 
 
June 8: busy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment