Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sea World Halloween


Paul works halloween night this year so he will miss out on taking the kids around the neighborhood in their costumes. We have a few festive plans throughout the month to make up for it. The first one was a trip to sea world for their "halloween spooktacular." We surprised the kids over the weekend and they seriously never even asked where we were going until we got to temecula. They were very excited and they were, magically, on their best behavior. They got to see animals, experience some up close encounters, watched some fun, halloween themed shows, and stopped at trick or treat stations along the way.

I know sea world doesn't compare to disneyland but having been to Halloween parties at both parks I have to say that I, personally, had more fun at sea world than I did at disneyland and, believe it or not, I think it was more kid friendly. For starters it's during the day and not in the middle of the night. It wasn't dark and the music wasn't super loud. We went on a Sunday and it wasn't horribly crowded. AND, the Halloween party is included with park admission meaning it's FREE to passholders. It doesn't get any better than that.













No comments:

Post a Comment