Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Brygit turns 3

 
It's official. My baby girl is three years old. And I am constantly being reminded of it since she keeps saying, "I'm not two anymore! I'm Free now!" Her brother and I ran to the donut shop early on her birthday morning and grabbed some chocolate twists she has been asking for. Liam put three candles on hers then we woke her up so we could sing to her before Liam had to leave for school.
 
 
She was pretty confused about the ginormous Barbie Dream House we had assembled in the living room and her hair was out of control.






 
After Liam went to school and we combed all the tangles out, we went to Toys R Us to get her a crown and balloon and let her spend her birthday money from her great grandparents.



 
A few days later we celebrated with family and a Barbie party. We had bacon and cashew pizza, nachos, popcorn, marshmallows, cake and ice cream cones, all of Brygit's favorites. She was so adorable opening her presents and playing with her new toys and I had such a good time watching her be so independent this time around. Time is flying by but I love being able to celebrate all the new developments each year brings.
















No comments:

Post a Comment