Liam's Spring Break from school has been much anticipated. By everyone. I love having him home and I love not having to be dressed and at school by 8am every day. Liam celebrated his very first day home by staying in his pajamas until 1pm and then finally getting dressed in sweatpants for the remainder of the day. I celebrated by painting my downstairs bathroom (more on that later I think) and starting a little garden with the kids.
I'm not quite sure how this is going to work since I have pretty much killed every plant I have owned. Also, when I told the kids they could make "flower boxes," Liam heard "farm." He picked strawberries and carrots to grow while Brygit chose sunflowers and morning glories, both of which sprout within 7 days. That's my kind of gardening. I pray to God we get something to eat out of that darn box or I will have one disappointed farmer on my hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment