Saturday, November 28, 2015

I almost didn't blog in November


I seriously can't believe we are about to enter the last month of
2015. November wins the award for the fastest month this year. But I'm still not giving completely up on blogging. I just have to play a little catch up before I get to post about Christmas and my favorite month of the year. So let's travel back to the end of October just for fun.

The weekend before Halloween I took the kids to our neighborhood harvest festival. They rode ponies, played games and enjoyed some fun bounce houses.





A few days later we carved pumpkins. I pretty much slaved over Brygit's but Liam was finally old enough to carve his almost by himself.





Then, the day the kids had been waiting for finally arrived. Brygit was Ariel this year and Liam was Luke Skywalker. They went trick or treating in our neighborhood with their cousins and got so much candy that we (I mean they) are still eating it all.






No comments:

Post a Comment