Merry Christmas! I know this is where I post about our Christmas but while I was attempting to do so, I realized I had a blog post from a couple weeks ago that, somehow, never got posted. So, I will say that our Christmas was amazing. It always is which is why it's my favorite day of the year. And pictures are definitely coming but, instead of Christmas photos, here's a look at our day trip to Oak Glen in the fall.
One of my favorite places to visit in the fall is Oak Glen. We were able to head up there when Liam had a few days off for Veterans Day in November. It was freezing and it was amazing. We visited the petting zoo, the bakery and the park before heading back down the mountain. Did you know you can buy an apple burrito? It's a bit like heaven and a bit like an incredibly flaky apple pie all wrapped up like a burrito.
We ended our day with our annual picture at the park. We try to take this picture in the same pose we did 4 years ago. Brygit wasn't too thrilled about it but, sometimes, you just have to do what your mom forces you to do. For posterity's sake.
No comments:
Post a Comment