Thursday, May 5, 2016

Did you know Brygit turned 4 three months ago?


Oh, hey! Let's pretend I've been blogging regularly for these past few months and that this is just a reminder that my little girl had a huge milestone back in February that I totally blogged about within an adequate time frame.

In reality, let me say that life has simply been getting away from me. Liam is looking at the last 5 weeks of first grade and his upcoming first piano recital, Brygit is looking at pre-school registration, and I'm looking at a complete blur. I volunteer at the school, take care of my family, use every opportunity to spend a day at Disneyland and don't get me started on how many books I have sitting on my shelf begging to be read. But, tonight, I blog.

Months before Brygit's birthday she spotted this ice cream cake at the grocery store. She had been begging us to buy it for her and, as her birthday approached, she ended up fashioning her entire birthday party off of this cake (that didn't taste very good). But we celebrated her fourth year with a Hello Kitty ice cream party. Below are some pictures from the fun day. Note that in the last 2 pictures she is utilizing some of her favorite gifts-the baby that cries and the cotton candy maker. She is one lucky girl and we feel so lucky to have her.











No comments:

Post a Comment