I can't say the word "summer" without using an Olaf voice. Thanks, Frozen.
But we are officially there! Liam flew through first grade and I can't believe it's over already and he's heading to second grade in just a few weeks. What is happening to time?! I'm a sucker for comparing photos so here is Liam on the last day of school followed by Liam on the first day of school. It's obviously been a year of tooth loss and growing pains. He is also now reading books way beyond his grade level (and enjoying them!) And I couldn't be prouder.
Another difference is that Liam really didn't want to take a picture with his wild sister even if he didn't mind a few months ago.
That little girl is heading to preschool in the Fall and I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.
In the meantime we plan on making the most of our summer and keeping cool as best we can.

No comments:
Post a Comment