Saturday, May 7, 2022

It’s the future

 I’ve imagined writing a blog post for quite some time but now that I’m doing it I don’t actually know where to begin. I’m typing on my phone as I rock a sleeping one year old. I’ve looked back at this blog the past few months as I find myself thrown back into the days of diaper changes, tantrums and naps. I wonder how in the world I managed life back then and I’ve found comfort and a little bit of laughter from my old self. I don’t even know who that person is really. She is someone who has moved houses, sent both kids off to school, worked as a substitute teacher and somehow survived a PTA vice presidency. She decided homeschool was more her speed, got pregnant again, lived through a pandemic and now finds herself back in those toddler days where everything is magical and everything is draining. I think that about catches us up.


No comments:

Post a Comment