Friday, March 4, 2011

Legoland



I chose this picture for Flashback Friday mainly because it's been on my mind. Liam has taken to watching home videos of himself on the computer (so vain, I know) so I decided to show him some old videos of my pregnancy and tell him that he was in mommy's belly. I didn't think he would really get it and would want me to move on to videos who have a real star in them but he actually really likes them. He gets a little shy smile on his face and his shoulders pull up by his ears. It's pretty cute. Anyway, I came across a video of me before we left for Legoland, where this picture was taken. In the video I say I'm 32 weeks pregnant. 32 weeks! That means I was that ginormous and I carried him for 9 more weeks! That's crazy! No wonder that boy was almost 10 pounds. I mean, I knew I was big and people always commented on it but, looking back, seriously, it seems like it's physically impossible.

Oh, and check out those swollen ankles. I outgrew my shoes about half way through my pregnancy so I bought this pair of flip flops from Payless and they were all I could wear. I even had my doctor write a note so I could wear them to work. The day we went to Legoland I attempted to wear an old pair of cheer shoes and it wasn't long before my ankles turned blue and I had to pull out the flip flops. Gross, I know.

2 comments:

  1. ouch... for a second the first picture made me miss being pregnant. Then I saw the second. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! although i can't imagine you had 9 more weeks to go!

    i didn't know there was such a place as Legoland!

    ReplyDelete