Monday, March 14, 2011

Parachute


Last weekend when Paul and I were on our "date," we picked up a little toy for Liam from the party store. It was a parachuting Goofy and it made for some pretty great entertainment. We began by throwing it dowstairs from the loft but it didn't have the desired effect so we took it outside. Paul and I were still in our pajamas and Liam was, obviously, having a bad hair day but the weather was incredible and the pictures came out pretty cute.







Later in the day, we went back outside and spent the afternoon riding Liam's bike in the driveway. All of us.


(Sidenote: With toddlers, you should never start something you can't finish. It was all fun and games letting Liam push me on his bike while Paul was home but, now, everytime we go outside he wants me to get on... even when our neighbors are out. I respectfully declined one day explaining that mommy was too big to ride his bike and she didn't want to break it and it turned into a meltdown. When will I ever learn?)

Then, the afternoon that made us yearn for summer was concluded with a popsicle. Not a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment