Today, my little family is heading down to San Diego for a spur of the moment mini vacation. We will be staying at a hotel down there for a couple of nights and taking Liam to the San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park (I guess it's called the Safari Park now), and, hopefully, the beach. I am so so so excited! As you already know, Liam LOVES animals and I can't wait to show him some incredible wildlife up close and personal. He's going to flip! Not to mention that it will just be amazing to get out of town by ourselves for a couple of days. You know, forget every other responsibility, have someone else cook our meals and make our bed. Ahh, sounds heavenly.
On another note, I have officially made my first Etsy purchase after months of browsing that incredible website and I am super excited to get my Mother's Day gifts in the mail. I'll post pictures after I give my gifts to my mamas.
And, since this is a random post, enjoy some pictures of my Easter Sunday at Liam's Great Grandma's house where he blew bubbles, played baseball with his cousin, and made some of his famous faces.
Have fun in SD... Love it there.
ReplyDelete