I take a lot of picures. I wish they were all with my favorite camera but the fact of the matter is, that thing is heavy and expensive. My iphone, on the other hand, takes pretty good pictures and is usually within arms reach. I just love this technology. Being able to send pictures of my day to Paul while he is at work, or upload them to Facebook for friends and family to see, is seriously amazing. Life will never be the same, that's for sure. Here of some of my recent favorites.
We bought a Costco membership! Woo hoo! And they have double shopping carts. We thought pushing both kids was way too cute and took about a million pictures with our phones.
Liam seems to be getting past his regression phase... kind of. He still likes doing stuff like this.
And this.
Brygit, on the other hand, is progressing like crazy. When she wants something, nothing can stop her. She will be crawling soon but, until then, she scoots on her belly with her face in the floor. Here she is under the train table trying to reach that cool stuffed seal.
Here is Liam in a bear costume with a mustache. I don't even know how to begin to explain.
I bought Brygit some new headbands and I plan on doing a post about them soon because I just love them that much.
Brygit decided to get in the Halloween spirit by growing a pair of fangs. And complaining about them.
I feel so ashamed that this is only the second time we have taken the scooter out of the garage since we have lived here. (About 4.5 years). And it wouldn't start. But Liam sat on it and complained about Paul not pushing him around on it.
In case you never read my blog, Liam likes dressing up. He pretends to be someone else pretty much all day. My mom asked him a question the other day and his response was, "Call me Mr. Potato Head." Once she complied, he answered her question. Here he is in a strange pirate sweatshirt,
a spiderman sweatshirt,
and a mask.
We got his Halloween costume already and he wears it all the time. Who knew Darth Vader wore flip flops.
A couple weeks ago I decided to make an appointment to get my hair done. Not just cut, but colored. I was so nervous because it takes about 3 hours and I haven't left the kids for that long yet. Well, Brygit at least. Paul didn't even bat an eye. He told me to do it then he tagged right along. While I was at the salon he took the kids to the mall and sent me these 2 pictures (above and below). It helped me relax knowing that Liam was happy, Brygit was asleep, and I married an amazing man.
Oh yeah, and we sword fight. A lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment