Life seems to all be falling into place. There are so many exciting things happening right now, many of which I won't go into detail about as they are still in the works. There are just so many decisions that have been made in the last few years that appear to have led us to this unbelievable point. I know I am being annoyingly vague but I just wanted to share that the last month or so has been so challenging for me. Selling the house and dealing with the daily challenges of life and motherhood have kind of made me feel like the walls are falling down around me. This last week we learned that it is all for a reason. I mean, we were hoping it was, but now we are positive. As much of a pain moving is going to be and as excruciating it has been to have strangers walking through my home peeking into my closets and rubbing their hands on my countertops and as much as I have thought that moving up here was just a waste, I have realized that it was/is all meant to be. We were meant to be here for a season in order to meet people and accomplish tasks that will help us in our future. I will share more when I know more but for now, I'm feeling very taken care of and very humbled after whining and complaining about the changes and transitions that are going to make life so much better than we could have imagined. God knows what He is doing even when I don't. And, on that note, I got my new lens! Woo hoo!
So exciting! How awesome to see things all come together and workout. Love these photos... hooray for a new lens too.
ReplyDelete