We celebrated Brygit's first birthday with a "bow" party this weekend. I personally loved having family and close friends in my home all at once and watching my children play with their cousins while catching up with friends. Brygit was super cute hitting her piñata and clapping for the other children when they did it better, making a mess of her cake after looking a little freaked out at all the singing, eating her presents and the paper they were wrapped in and running around like a crazy person after everyone left from the sugar high. Liam was way too excited to have everyone over and he was chomping at the bit for a cupcake. He enjoyed being employed as candle blower outer and assistant present opener and he finished off the night with a scraped knee and tears. It was a blast and, again, I truly feel like Paul and I have some amazing friends and family and I'm thankful for each and every one of them and their help with the party and their generosity. Oh, and I owe photo credit to my brother in law who I threw the camera at during the piñata and never took it back.











No comments:
Post a Comment