Friday, January 24, 2014

I'm alive!


Just checking in to say "Yes, I'm alive." Blogging has been on the back burner because January and February are pretty busy months for our family. Not to mention the fact that I have barely been touching my camera since I stopped the 365 project. We celebrated Paul's birthday this month with lunch out and gifts and we celebrated his transfer to the aviation department at work with a small party with his family at our place. And I took zero photos of it all. Now, we are making plans for our anniversary this weekend while preparing for Brygit's second birthday party in two weeks. Can you believe she's going to be two!? I can't! If it weren't for her blossoming vocabulary and ability to buckle her own car seat I would never have guessed. I hope to be better about taking pictures of it all. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment