I took these photos in January of last year. I can't believe how much can change in a year. We moved, Liam started preschool, Brygit learned how to walk and talk (and throw stuff and hit people), I finally "converted" to Methodist, Paul got notice of his transfer/ promotion that he will be starting in a couple weeks (hooray!). Not to mention, just look at those kids! What the heck happened? And why did I cut my hair!?
Everywhere I look people are making resolutions for 2014 and encouraging others to make them too. It has made me ponder the coming year and what I want to accomplish in the next twelve months. Honestly, it's not much. It's probably the opposite of "accomplish" to most people. I resolve to do less, to relax, and to take my time. To consume less, save more. Rush less, notice more. Watch less, read more. Stress less, love more. Just enjoy those chubby little faces and not sweat the small stuff. Aaand maybe add another day at the gym each week.
No comments:
Post a Comment