Monday, April 7, 2014

Our winter in phone pics

 
I have been extremely neglectful of my camera lately. Between ending my 365 project in November and moving to a poorly lit house in December, my winter kind of flew by without as many pictures as usual. But here are some fun moments Paul and I captured with our phones.
 
Liam took a field trip with his school to the library and Brygit tagged along sitting in with the class and laughing at all the lame librarian jokes right alongside the other students. 
 
 
Liam had croup again and one morning I found him asleep in the chair (which never happens).

 
We read stories at the bookstore.

 
And played at the park.

 
Liam snacked in between innings.

 
Brygit snacked at church while looking super stylish.

 
Liam had his first Build-A-Bear experience where he brought home "Captain Bear."

 
We saw the Lego Movie.

 
We went to Disneyland.

 
On Brygit's birthday we had dinner at the Spaghetti Factory.

 
We held hands on our walks.

 
Paul and I had a date where we finally tried out Slater's 50/50 burgers. Um, yum.

 
Batman and Robin fought a ton of crime.

 
And as Spring started to approach, we went Easter shopping at Hobby Lobby.

 
And put the kids to work.

 
Paul watched sunsets that look like this.

 
The kids ate carrots like rabbits.

 
And our kids pretended to be chefs in their St. Patrick's Day gear.

 
I am so excited that Spring is here and I really hope I can find some inspiration to pick my camera up!

No comments:

Post a Comment