Last week Brygit learned about triangles and the letter H.
We did a little color mixing to talk a bit more about orange and then she painted a triangle she glued together with popsicle sticks.
She also made this candy corn craft and, of course, snacked on some real candy corn.
We also talked about how H is for Halloween and Hello Kitty. Brygit enjoyed sticking these stickers on so much that she used the entire package of stickers. I just gave her scraps of paper and showed her how to build an H then I let her stick the rest of the stickers on that one.
We didn't get to do all that I had planned since this week went by way too fast and we spent a morning at a Frankenstein play date. Priorities, people. But I'm excited to teach Brygit more this month!
No comments:
Post a Comment