Saturday, July 22, 2023

Big Shooter Things and Play Dough the Dog

 


Finally I'm getting to what this blog is here for: Logging things in our life that we don't want to forget! I don't really know where to start, so I'll just tell two stories.

The other day Brygit and Finnlay were playing with his blocks, and Finnlay was making his "house". Brygit asked him what was in his house, so he pointed everything out. He said, "This is the ramp" pointing to the red and green blocks at the bottom of the picture. Then he said, "And these are the big shooter things". My mom had just come into the room and she said, "Do you mean cannons?" He replied, "cannons, yes" like he already knew that. Is he a insane child or a little boy? Most likely both.

The next story happened a few nights ago. I was reading Finn a Mickey Mouse book, there was one page with Pluto on it. I asked him who it was, and he made a huge cute gasp and said, "It's Play Dough! I want to hold him when he was a baby!"

Just a little clarity for you, I don't want to steal this blog from my mom (it seemed like I kind of did in my first post), But she also wants to get back into blogging. So now I'm planning on a sort of partnership. Expect a post from her soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment