Monday, March 28, 2011

Liam's Friends

Liam with my friend Brittany's son, Noah

I've always said how thankful I am to have such amazing friends. I feel really lucky that I fell into such a good group of friends as a young kid and throughout high school, and even in my college years on into adulthood. The people I am aquainted with are truly good people. They kept me innocent and out of trouble when I was young, encouraged me to be wild when the time came, cautioned me when I was a bit too wild, and grew up and started families alongside me. My thankfulness for them has been renewed in recent days as I realize that Liam is now benefitting from their association. These people are now the parents of Liam's friends and I couldn't ask for more moral, trustworthy people to set an example for my child. Their children are absolutely adorable little kids who are so lucky to have such supportive and involved parents. Liam had a couple of opportunities to play with some of these kids this last week and I felt overwhelmed with joy that, not only are these amazing people part of my life, but they (and their children) are also part of Liam's.


1 comment:

  1. awww....that is so sweet Lori! Brittany feels the same way about you and Liam :)

    ReplyDelete