Friday, January 6, 2012

The Darndest Things

This post is all about Liam. What else is new, right? Well, he has been talking up a storm for a very long time now but lately he has been making us laugh a whole lot with the crazy stuff he comes up with. I swear I have no idea where he gets some of these things.
First on the list: "That horse pooped then he stepped in it. That is so gross!" He said this at Knott's Berry Farm a couple weeks ago as we were waiting in line for the stage coach.

And this was the look on his face as he watched it happen.
#2: "Here mommy, hold this. I need to hang on." Spoken just after Paul nearly killed us on the freeway. He handed me the iPhone he was playing with then gripped the sides of his car seat.

#3: "This is rediculous!" This was said while walking away, throwing his hands in the air, after he was told he had to take turns with the TV.
#4: "Mommy, your pajama hurts?" This may be a little TMI but it's my favorite so I'm sharing anyway. Do you remember when I mentioned all the pelvic pressure I've been experiencing this pregnancy? Well, one morning I had a sharp pain and I gasped. Paul asked me what happened and I said, "My vagina hurts." I'm so glad he thought I said pajama.

#5: "People will kill you." This was his answer to the question, "Liam, what did I tell you about going where I can't see you in the store?" By the way, I never told him that.

#6: "Are you serious?!" He says this all the time. Even to himself when he does something he's not supposed to. I guess he's just beating me to the punch. The other day he spilled some candy all over and he said, "Liam Alam Kwaskwi! Are you serious?!"

And though this isn't exactly something he said once or twice I have to mention that my new favorite thing he says is, "It's so beeeeeautiful!" Christmas lights, baby items, new clothes. They are all so beeeeautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment