We have been spending a lot of time in our back yard. I know I already did a post about how nice it is to finally have a landscaped back yard but, guess what? I'm doing another one. Brygit has started gesturing toward the sliding glass door and whimpering to go out just like a puppy so I try to comply when I can. I think she likes it out there mostly because it's like her own personal jungle gym. She has been discovering how to use the bikes and cars and whatnot so she enjoys climbing on everything and giving me multiple heart attacks. Seriously, the other day I tried to get video of her climbing in and out of the cozy coupe (her favorite) to send to Paul at work and it took four tries because she kept falling or rolling or doing any number of adventurous things. The video always ended in me grunting a swear word as I ran to her aid.
She enjoys walking McQueen around the patio.
Liam brings his Star Wars guys outside and plays pretend while his sister tries to kill herself.
One day I wanted to run in the house really quick to grab my camera so I put her in the cozy coupe and shut the door to contain her safely while I was gone for 15 seconds. When I came back out, this is how I found her. Standing outside of it with the door open. With wild hair.
She then proceeded to close the door, reopen it, climb inside and shut it. Then repeated it about 25 times. In, out, open, close.
On another day, while she was napping in the Moby, I set up my tripod and took pictures of us. She woke up mid photo shoot and was pleasantly surprised to be in the back yard with a camera on her.
And missing a sock.
She tried to figure out the rocking bike but was completely unsuccessful.
And she enjoys pumping gas.
Liam takes it upon himself to sweep up all the leaves.
And, oh, this is Brygit's concentrating face. Liam has a similar one so it cracks me up every time I see it.














No comments:
Post a Comment