Day 309: Another one of Brygit's faces

Day 310: We finally hung the swing (almost a year later)
Day 311: Fall at Disneyland

Day 312: I spent the afternoon working on Brygit's Pocahontas costume
Day 313: finished product minus the cape from brother's costume

Day 314: I think she'd rather be Buzz

Day 315: We brought out the Halloween stuff so now the kids drink from pumpkins

Day 316: Technically this was the night before but we stayed out til the next morning so it counts, ok? I took the kids to McDonald's in their PJs on the way to Disneyland to see the fireworks. We are classy.

Day 310: We finally hung the swing (almost a year later)
Day 311: Fall at Disneyland
Day 312: I spent the afternoon working on Brygit's Pocahontas costume
Day 313: finished product minus the cape from brother's costume
Day 314: I think she'd rather be Buzz
Day 315: We brought out the Halloween stuff so now the kids drink from pumpkins
Day 316: Technically this was the night before but we stayed out til the next morning so it counts, ok? I took the kids to McDonald's in their PJs on the way to Disneyland to see the fireworks. We are classy.
No comments:
Post a Comment