Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A few of my favorite things

I love having my house decorated for Christmas. I also love that it is only up for a month out of the year because rediscovering it all the following year has to be the best part. These are a few of my favorites.
This bell handmade in Poland my that my in-laws got me for my birthday last year.

This framed picture of Paul and I with our very first Christmas tree.


This advent my mom got me a few years ago that I now fill with treats for the kids. Each day you turn the little box around and it slowly becomes a picture like a puzzle.


My favorite holiday movies along with that Santa Mickey mug Paul and I bought at Disneyland last year that had some amazing chocolate mousse in it.


These burlap bows I found in the One Spot at Target that adorn my tree.


Oh, and, not pictured: our baby Jesus from our nativity that is hiding in the coat closet since he doesn't officially make his arrival until Christmas morning according to my husband. Technically, I'm supposed to put the wise men away as well but they are standing near the empty stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment