Friday, February 14, 2014

Rapuns Hair

 
 
This wig! Oh my goodness. We bought this Rapunzel costume with coordinating wig at Halloween time figuring we could hem the dress and she could wear it for her costume. Well, she hated it so we put it away and have pulled the wig out every now and again to play with. This has to be her new favorite toy. She wakes up in the morning and asks for her "Rapuns Hair," she cried today when I told her she had to leave it at home because I'm not sure I can buckle her car seat correctly with it on, and she threw the hugest fit yesterday because she wanted me to put flowers in it and I, apparently, did it wrong. She drags it around the house and prefers it to have one strand hanging in her face so she can stroke it constantly. What an adorable weirdo.




No comments:

Post a Comment