Thursday, September 11, 2014

First Haircut


It's no secret that Brygit has had some crazy hairstyles. She was bald for the first year of her life, spent the second year rocking a mullet and has pretty much looked like a wild child ever since. Don't get me wrong, I think her hair is beautiful. You can't beat the color and the thicker hair that has been (finally) growing in is going to be pretty spectacular but, in the meantime, it's pretty wild. Her first hairs were reaching down to almost the middle of her back believe it or not but there were only like 2 of them so we decided it was time for a trim.






I think she looks great and she did really well. It took like 12 seconds to cut and it was traumatic for nobody except me. Since Liam started kindergarten, I feel extremely sentimental about these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment