Monday, September 1, 2014

So long summer and hello fall

Labor Day was the first family day we have had in almost three weeks. We wanted to do something fun as a family and celebrate the (supposed) soon arrival of fall and the end of summer. We started out at Oak Glen where the apple crop was plentiful and we filled our bag with the most delicious apples and pears.












On the way home we stopped at a store and the kids had to wait outside because they were stuffing their faces.



Brygit ended up eating 3 apples that day and I, of course, made apple crisp. We pretended it was fall and then we got real and took the kids to the pool. As you can probably tell, I'm praying for a nice fall this year. I hope Southern California delivers but I won't hold my breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment