Since Liam started school life has been busier than usual. I guess I was naive but I thought being away from one kid for 6 hours a day would make life easier but, apparently, not. Scheduling our lives around volunteering, homework and early bedtimes alongside Paul's odd work days and hours has left us without much family time. In fact, the only full day everyone is home at the same time is Sunday. Our Sundays have become our favorite day and we have been making an effort to do something a little extra fun with the kids before our crazy week starts all over again. This past Sunday we spent our late afternoon at the lake in our community. We fed the ducks, ate stale bread, climbed on rocks, played chess, completed a book report that needed to get done and layed on a blanket while the kids played with sticks and trees. It was awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment