Thursday, July 12, 2012

Real Food!


We gave Brygit her first taste of solid food last week. We did it as a little experiment to see if she was ready. She has been longingly watching us eat for a couple of weeks and it has gotten to the point where she cries and grabs if we eat in front of her. Liam never did that so it's a whole new experience for me. I started giving her sips of water because she got so excited every time I would take a drink. Then, we finally gave her a couple of teaspoons of rice cereal with milk. She was a little confused about why she was in the high chair with a bib on.


Then she thought it was kind of fun.


Then she thought it was a little weird and maybe a bit yucky.


But she went in for seconds and thirds anyway.


Most of it ended up on her bib but she was having a good time.


When the food ran out she tried to eat her tray.


Then she cried. I think it was pretty successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment