We revisited Riley's Farm in Oak glen this week for some apple picking fun. We dressed the kids up in some festive outfits and took a ton of pictures to document our first time in the orchards.
Liam was wearing a "Mike from Monster's Inc." sweatshirt so he posed for every picture like this. Because that's how monsters look. Obviously.
And Brygit worked really hard on tearing our bag apart before we were able to put apples in it.
I may have let her taste an apple off the ground for the purposes of this photo. Paul was very disapproving.
I absolutely loved it. It was a short trip with beautiful weather that was topped off with fresh apple cider donuts and apple cider. At this very moment I have all 12 apples we picked in an apple crisp in the oven. You know I'm going to blog about that next!
Looks like you guys had a great time!
ReplyDelete