Friday, August 3, 2012

Berry Picking




My week was insane. I was only alone with the kids for 3 days and I swear it felt like an eternity. I was super happy when Paul's weekend started and we got to celebrate some amazing events with family (I have a new nephew! yay!) and took a day trip to Oak Glen.


I took Liam berry picking at Riley's Farm last year and it's amazing how much life has changed since then. I remember that we returned to Paul's mom's house and I NURSED Liam down for a NAP and took one right alongside him because first trimester exhaustion had gotten the best of me. Time flies when you're having fun, huh? Anyway, we took the kiddos again. We had a wonderful picnic at the park then headed to the farm. Liam was a little disappointed that it's not a farm with animals (as he was last year) but he had so much fun picking Strawberries that he forgot all about it.



He pretended that he didn't like getting his picture taken but we all know that's just for show.


(Does Brygit look like a Cabbage Patch Kid or does she look like a Cabbage Patch Kid?)




We used my self timer again!


And Liam excersized some of his amazing photography skills.








It was a super fun day and now I am all refreshed for another week... I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment