Liam's 3rd birthday is Monday so we celebrated with family and close friends last night. He had a Toy Story Mania party inspired by the ride at Disneyland. If you're not familiar, just think Toy Story carnival. It was so nice to spend time with family and friends and it was even better to see Liam so happy and excited. He was a champ all day with no meltdowns and Brygit did pretty well considering she refused to nap the entire time. I loved watching Liam open presents on his own for the first time and saying "oh my gosh! Look at all these presents! These are amazing presents!" I might have had a tiny heart attack when the weather report showed rain but it went off without a hitch and we all had a blast. Next we are celebrating at home by spoiling our little guy on Monday then heading to Disneyland on Wednesday to have breakfast with the characters. I'm so excited and so proud of my sweet boy.





No comments:
Post a Comment