Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Birthday and 365 Project

Happy 2nd birthday to my little blog. I seriously can't believe I've kept up with it this long. I have never been able to keep a diary or journal for very long at all so I'm pretty proud of myself. To celebrate, I have decided to challenge myself with my very first 365 Project. If you aren't familiar, it's very simple. I will take a picture every day for an entire year. I'm going to take it one step further and pledge to be IN one of those photos at least once a month. The purpose of this is just to challenge myself and to make a point of getting in front of the camera so my children will have photos of me. I would love to have had more pictures of my parents in their younger years and, at times, I get so caught up in taking pictures of every little thing the kids do that I sometimes forget that they will want the same thing someday. I plan on posting the photos once a week on the blog. Here's to year three!

Day 1:
 
 
Brygit playing in front of the mirror before bed.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment