Everyone in this house has a cold. That doesn't sound too bad but you should see a baby with a plugged nose trying to nurse in the middle of the night and a snotty nosed three year old whining and crying about everything all while your throat is on fire. Not fun.
But yesterday was. We have a park within walking distance of our house. I took the kids there a few days ago but I needed to have our nifty access pass from the home owners association to open the gate. Liam suggested hopping over it but I didn't want to make a bad first impression on the neighborhood by throwing my baby over a fence. He saw picnic tables and has been asking for a picnic ever since. So, on Paul's day off we turned our paperwork into the association, got our card and then rushed through a picnic while Liam begged us to go to the playground. It was actually really nice and I am over the moon about having a park so close. There are even walking trails to get there so we don't have to walk along the streets where the cars drive. Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment