I never went Trick or Treating as a child. No, really. I never went. Unless you count that one time in high school when my friends and I put our cheerleading uniforms on and went door to door. As a pastor's daughter I spent every Halloween at our church carnival. Plus my parents weren't too big on all the spookiness of Halloween. One of the perks of being a parent is that you get to relive your childhood and do things differently if you wish. I got to take my babies trick or treating for the very first time (for us both) last night. It was awesome. I loved the excitement on Liam's face and the fun time he had with his cousins. Of course there were some stressful moments. I think I said, "Watch your step!" and "There's a car!" about a million times but it was quite the success.
No comments:
Post a Comment