Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sweaty photo shoot

In the spirit of saving money Paul and I decided to cancel the portrait appointment I made for the kids and do our own little photo shoot. I usually like having professional pictures taken at every milestone so we can frame some for our hall and send some off to the grandparents and great grandparents. We are quickly approaching Liam's 4th birthday and Brygit's 18 month mark so I wanted to document. We took advantage of nice light the other day and headed to the park. Of course neither of the kids were in a picture taking mood. Brygit kept crying every time I would set her down and step away from her and Liam kept asking to feed the ducks and play on the playground. When I found myself sitting on the ground in the middle of the bridge nursing Brygit and sweating my butt off from the humidity I almost threw in the towel. That's why I'm so surprised at how much I actually love these pictures. Even the crazy ones.









No comments:

Post a Comment