Liam and I spent the week at playdates making Valentine's Day cards and candy for Daddy. Everyday after work we would greet Paul at the door with his new gift. We didn't plan it that way. It just happened. And I loved it! I loved making crafts with Liam. He really impressed me with his abilities. I had no idea he could glue things together already, let alone sit at a table without me and concentrate on something for longer than 2 minutes! I loved how all day he would point at his card or candy and say, "Dada." I loved how when we heard the garage door open at the end of the day we would run and grab our gift and wait anxiously for Paul to get out of the car so we could show him what we made. I loved how proud Liam looked as he gave his daddy a gift and I loved how Paul lit up when he saw it. I loved hearing Paul sigh and say, "Thank you! It's so nice to be home!" And I loved watching Liam devour the candy we made that he waited so patiently to open. Well, okay, the neat freak in me didn't really love that but I loved that it made us laugh and I love that Paul volunteered to clean him up! Now, we will be spending V-Day at home with pizza and a movie! Happy Valentine's Day!
Monday, February 14, 2011
Happy Valentine's Day
Liam and I spent the week at playdates making Valentine's Day cards and candy for Daddy. Everyday after work we would greet Paul at the door with his new gift. We didn't plan it that way. It just happened. And I loved it! I loved making crafts with Liam. He really impressed me with his abilities. I had no idea he could glue things together already, let alone sit at a table without me and concentrate on something for longer than 2 minutes! I loved how all day he would point at his card or candy and say, "Dada." I loved how when we heard the garage door open at the end of the day we would run and grab our gift and wait anxiously for Paul to get out of the car so we could show him what we made. I loved how proud Liam looked as he gave his daddy a gift and I loved how Paul lit up when he saw it. I loved hearing Paul sigh and say, "Thank you! It's so nice to be home!" And I loved watching Liam devour the candy we made that he waited so patiently to open. Well, okay, the neat freak in me didn't really love that but I loved that it made us laugh and I love that Paul volunteered to clean him up! Now, we will be spending V-Day at home with pizza and a movie! Happy Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so cute :)
ReplyDeletecan't wait until i have a little one to bake with!
http://bottleblack.blogspot.com