Liam has recently learned how to take pictures with my phone. I let him do it even though it takes me forever to delete all the pictures of his finger every day. I have kept a few over the last couple of months because some are just too cute to delete. Like the one above of his toes. I just didn't have the will power. So here is what Liam has been up to from his point of view.
He really hasn't been watching Yo Gabba Gabba. He has just been removing all the DVDs from the shelf. He has, however, been doing lots of puzzles which are sitting above the Yo Gabba Gabba DVD on my coffee table.
He has also learned how to take a screen capture. Actually, he learned before I did. How crazy is that? So there's what my lock screen looked like last month.
And here is one of about a million pictures from a Thomas coloring game I have on my phone. Apparently there's an option to save your masterpieces to your phone and he takes complete advantage.
Buzz showed up one day as well and I have no idea how he got there. Yet another screen capture from a game I believe.
Now here is where his photography skills really take off. He started aiming a bit better and taking pictures of people (and some pregnant bellies), most of which were taken too early in the morning to even think about posting on the internet. But I'm posting the above one just because it's too good to pass up. Liam has been performing "circuses" for us a lot lately. He stands on his stool and introduces all kinds of crazy animals and acts. He then asks us to perform our own circus. Call me a party pooper but I am just too darn tired sometimes to stand on a stool and put on a show. Paul, however, is not and has obliged several times. The above photo was taken by Liam as his daddy was juggling to circus music playing on his phone. My phone was subsequently confiscated when Paul realized I was taking video.
Here is a lovely picture taken of our loft turned playroom so I thought I'd share that we are on the lookout for a super inexpensive train table since we are currently using a cardboard box.
This is Liams' tree all decorated with lights and tinsle.
And here we were a couple of mornings ago when Liam decided to wake up way way way too early. Life captured.
Those are great! Mo can do some crazy things with the phone/ipad that we learned from her. But our biggest problem isn't her taking screen shots, it's buying apps!
ReplyDelete