Saturday, July 21, 2012

Photo link ups


1. Wrapped


I actually went to my nephew's birthday party this week and I planned on taking pictures of the presents for this prompt but I was caring for Brygit while Paul took the pictures so all of the good "wrapped" pictures are his. Therefore, I walked around my house and decided I would photograph the first "wrapped" item I saw.

2. Time Together


Paul worked shorter days this week so we had more time in the evenings together. It was amazing.

3. Tell me a story

4. Love or couple


I know this is a picture of pictures but it was Paul's recommendation. It was that, or take a picture of Liam's Aladdin and Jasmine squinkies on their magic carpet.

5. Duplicated


My brother in law designed these shirts for a family friend who sells them at her baby boutique. Brygit fits into hers but Liam's is a little large. I still wanted to get photos of them together so I rolled his sleeves and snapped away.

This week I am linking up again with a different blog's photo challenge. This week's prompt for show and tell was Park and it was to be a self portrait. I planned on taking the kids to the park one day and having Liam take a picture of me there but I thought it would be more fun to get acquainted with my camera's self timer. Let me tell you, it was so much fun. Liam wanted to keep doing it over and over so I got a lot of practice. We took quite a few shots but I chose this one because of the "park" being in the backgrond. Yes, we were the only ones there which is why we felt brave enough to take pictures of ourselves and yes, my camera was teetering very dangerously on a dirty trash can.
Paper Heart Camera




5 comments:

  1. Photographing the smarties was a smart idea - haha. I love your shot for duplicated, your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute family shots, you have darling children!! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is my favorite! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That self-portrait is darling! You guys are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww- the last 2, so sweet! Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete