Paul and I took a trip to Disneyland a few years ago and we wanted to take pictures with some of the characters. We quickly realized that we were no match for the stroller pushing, diaper bag carrying, spit up sporitng parents who tackled the poor unsuspecting characters as soon as they made their appareance, running over toes and giving flat tires to anyone who dared to cross in front of them. So, we decided to stand to the side and point at the characters as they posed with cute little kids. I don't remember if we thought it was funny before we started doing it or if it just became that way but we thought we were pretty hilarious. We did it every time we went to Disneyland after that and now we have a huge collection of pictures of us pointing at Disney characters throughout the years. It's a good thing too. Liam absolutely LOVES looking at these pictures. Little did we know back then that they would come in as handy as they do now.



hahah! i love this idea! in fact, if we took my kids to disney now we'd still probably have to do that because my oldest son would be terrified.
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteHello. Visiting you from Flashback Friday! What a hilarious concept! I LOVE Disneyland! I'm a new follower to your blog! If you'd like to stop by, I'm Jessica from www.freshangeles.com XOXO
ReplyDeleteThose Disney photos have me cracking up!
ReplyDelete