Monday, April 4, 2011

Feeding the Ducks


As I've mentioned before Liam LOVES feeding animals. The fish in the pond at Grandma's house, the animals at the zoo, and, best of all, ducks. Whenever we go to Disneyland, food for the ducks is always on our checklist of things to bring and, apparently, it never gets old for him. Last week, we went to Disneyland with Paul's family and we fed the ducks from the Mark Twain. A fun time was had by all.


I would say it was the best part of the day but I think the evening was even better. Paul's parents volunteered to take Liam on some little rides while we had dinner and rode some faster rides. We enjoyed having an uninterrupted meal and conversation with Paul's brother and, upon our return, we found Liam had an even better time. He was sitting in his stroller with a ginormous Buzz Lighyear balloon tied to it sucking on a Mickey Mouse sucker and looking like he was King for a day. Needless to say, he was fast asleep before we even got to the freeway. I can honestly say Disneyland almost never disappoints.

1 comment: