The other day we saw that the Easter Bunny was already at the mall for pictures. It reminded me that I wanted to dress Liam up in his new Easter outfit and take him to see the enormous bunny. But then I remembered that it would most likely freak him out and I would end up paying a million dollars for a poor quality photo of my kid screaming. So, instead, I took him to the park and snapped as many pictures as possible in about five minutes since we were dangerously close to dinnertime. Some came out pretty cute and others came out pretty funny. Here are a few of my favorites.
 |
| Reaching in the basket to get the "balls" (eggs) |
 |
| Then launching them at me |
 |
| This bunny is much less threatening than the one at the mall |
This is our philosophy for pretty much ALL of Mora's photo shoots. Plus, action shots are cuter anyway. Liam looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteLook at him go - he never stops!
ReplyDelete